Monday, October 4, 2021

FROM THE IN SIDE STORY

We differ in opinion but I of course respect yours; and, I don’t mind if Leni wins the election. There’s change, if it happens. But, I must say that I am NOT comfortable of her capability to lead. A zero in the senatorial race 2019 betrays her inability to rally like the way Cory did. There’s absolutely no comparison. Cory was the only hope and she inspired all. To me, Leni is a far cry. I listed down all the problems our nation is facing:

1) Corruption

2) organized crime, kidnapping, drugs, guns for hire, trafficking. 

3) a 50 year old insurgency 

4) extremism and terrorism

5) China problem

6) bringing back discipline to our police force. 

7) plunder in the handling of pandemic funds

8) mishandling by the economic team lead by one of the elite, Carlos Dominguez. 

9) Elitism in business 

10) lack of patriotism 

11) Ballooning national debt

12) pandemic strategic handling. 

13) Failing Justice system.

14) Accountability of public officers. 

To me, the answer is not a person with a pure heart, or a person who is motherly. We need someone who has demonstrated capability to lead, and can best respond to these festering ailments of our society. In LACSON and SOTTO, I see a “job-fit”. I can’t wager anymore that our presidency will be occupied by an ON-THE-JOB trainee.

*********

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

The Leaders We Need!

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Pages

Blogroll

Blogger news

Weekly post