Thursday, March 24, 2022

STATEMENT Of Presidential Aspirant SEN. PING LACSON


March 24, 2022 - Today, I officially announce my resignation as Chairman and member of Partido Ng Demokratikong Reporma, which effectively makes me an independent candidate for the presidency in the upcoming May 2022 elections.


Yesterday, I was informed by the party president, former Speaker Pantaleon “Bebot” Alvarez, that their slate in Davao del Norte, led by the party secretary-general and Provincial Governor Edwin Jubahib, has decided to endorse another presidential candidate.


Considering that it is at the behest of these top-tier officials that I was recruited as a member and the party’s standard-bearer and thereafter elected as its chairman, I believe it is only decent and proper – consistent with my time-honored uncompromising principles – to make this decision.


In the face of these recent developments, allow me to say, like a true-blooded warrior that I am all my life, I will continue this fight in pursuit of my quest to serve my country and our people, as your Chief Executive – if God and the Filipino people will it, come May 9, 2022.


To Partido Reporma president, former Speaker Alvarez, Secretary General Davao del Norte Governor Edwin Jubahib – and the rest of the Davao del Norte Reporma candidates – let me tell you this: I harbor no ill feelings towards you and anyone who may hereafter opt to join them in their new choice of a presidential candidate.


Sa lahat ng myembro at kandidato ng Partido Reporma sa labas ng Davao del Norte – who joined the party because of our shared advocacy to fight graft and corruption in pursuit of good governance, all for the sake of our beloved country and people – with or without party affiliation – I am not leaving you behind. I assure you that I will be your leader and supporter in our shared convictions and aspirations.


Magkakasama pa rin tayo sa laban na ito.


Tulad ng paulit-ulit kong sinasabi, tuloy ang laban hanggang sa dulo!


God bless our beloved Philippines.


*********


March 24, 2022

Statement of Former Rep. Ashley Acedillo

In view of Senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson’s resignation as Chairman of Partido Reporma, and given the fact that I am totally committed to support him in his candidacy for President, I am also tendering my resignation as the Party Spokesman effectively immediately.

I shall continue, henceforth, to support and campaign for Ping Lacson in his campaign for the Presidency as his Official Spokesman.

*********


To: Hon Pantaleon Alvarez

       President

       Partido Reporma

Date: March 24, 2022


It is with regret that I, as Chairman of Partido Reporma, Cavite Chapter, together with all the  District and Municipal/City Chairmen hereby tender our resignation from our respective posts in the Party. 


Our collective stand is in line with the decision of our presidential candidate, Sen Ping Lacson, to resign from the Party and push through with his presidential aspiration as an Independent candidate. We shall continue to support Sen Ping Lacson in his quest for presidency.


Despite this party separation, we shall, however, remain together in our dream of a better Philippines.


Thank you and best regards. 


Rafael S Rodriguez


*********



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

The Leaders We Need!

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Pages

Blogroll

Blogger news

Weekly post